hings you can do in your Customer Zone:
- Update your personal details
- Update your banking details and view all invoices
- Access the network status updates (outages updates/ scheduled maintenance)
- View detailed breakdowns of all service type usage
- Order new services
- Move Home (well, move your internet, anyway)
- Upgrade your tech
- View any email communication we have sent you
- Log support tickets if you need our help
Visit the Webafrica website and click the “Login” button the top right of the page.
Your customer zone login details were emailed to you when you first signed up. If you have lost them, don’t worry. You can simply click the “lost password” link and reset them.
You will see a clearly marked menu across the top of the page where you can access and update a number of details.
Hover over each icon to see the list of functions it contains.
In the far right corner of the menu, you will find your customer code. This is important if you ever need to call in or Whatsapp us.
You will find all of the available internet options for your address listed at the bottom of your Customer Zone Dashboard.
To make sure we have the right options for you, make sure the address we have for you is correct.
You can update your services by simply clicking on the option you want.
Please note: All Webafrica deals and packages are subject to change without notification. These include our terms and conditions as it relates to costs and deal/package structures for all of our service providers.