Need to log into your Customer Zone but forgot your password?
- Go to https://www.webafrica.co.za/clientarea.php
- Click ‘Lost your login details‘
- Type in the email address that you’ve listed on your account and hit ‘Submit’
- You will also have the option of using the SMS notification. The password and username will be sent to you almost instantly. Please note the below:
- You’ll be asked the security question that was saved when you signed up. Enter your answer below and hit ‘Submit‘
- There are three options and the one you chose will display
- Your mother maiden name?
- What school did you attend for sixth grade?
- What was your childhood nickname?
(The questions are for your own security. Please note that the answers are case sensitive). Type in your answer and click ‘Submit‘:
- If the security answer is not entered exactly as it was recorded on signup, you will receive the below:
- You’ll now get an email or SMS (depending on the option you selected) with a link to reset your password, follow the link to save a new password and try logging in after.
- This is what your email or SMS will look like:
- SMS – When you receive the below screen, the SMS has been sent to the listed number:
Now you will be ready to log in, manage or check your account. If you are unsuccessful with the above, please contact us as per below and answer some security questions:
How to contact Webafrica via Whatsapp:
- Add the number +27 21 464 9500 to your phone and save as “Webafrica Bot”
- Send us a Whatsapp to start the conversation.
- If at any time you want to return to the main menu simply type the word “menu” and send it as a single message.
Please note: A change to the service password will not affect your Customer Zone login details.
Please note: All Webafrica deals and packages are subject to change without notification. These include our terms and conditions as it relates to costs and deal/package structures for all of our service providers.