1. Can I get VDSL?
VDSL is only available in a few areas at the moment, check our website to see the VDSL available areas.
If you can’t get VDSL, we’ll let you know when it is available. Just leave your details with us once you have completed the line check.
2. What do I need for VDSL?
- a VDSL line
- data (Capped or Uncapped)
- a VDSL router
All of which can be purchased on our VDSL page.
3. What do I get with my VDSL package?
VDSL comes complete with:
- Your chosen line speed (either up to 20Mbps or up to 40Mbps)
- Your data (either Capped or Uncapped)
- 5 free email accounts – including free spam and virus filtering
- DSL Secure – to protect your VDSL account
- Customer Zone – for managing your VDSL account easily
- Up to 4 concurrent connections (on capped packages only)
- Easy Top-Ups for capped packages
Please note: All Webafrica deals and packages are subject to change without notification. These include our terms and conditions as it relates to costs and deal/package structures for all of our service providers.