Webafrica offers a variety of payment methods to make it easy for you to pay your bill.
We accept the following methods of payment.
How each payment method works:
- Credit card payments are deducted within 24 hours of the invoice due date
- This will usually be the first of the month
- When a credit card is about to expire we will send you a notice to inform you
- We accept Visa and MasterCard
- You can Change your payment method
- Our debit order run is always on the first working day of every month
- If there are insufficient funds in your account the debit order will be rejected
- A rejected debit order will accrue a handling fee of R50.00 per rejection
- Your first payment will be deducted 1-2 business days after your first invoice unless it falls within 7 days before the end of the month in which case it will be deducted on the first business day of the following month.
Please note: All Webafrica deals and packages are subject to change without notification. These include our terms and conditions as it relates to costs and deal/package structures for all of our service providers.