Webafrica has a calendar month cancellation policy.
Free-to-use routers are exactly that – free to use for as long as you are with Webafrica and using the relevant service. If you cancel your service you will be billed for your router, or you may return it to us in its original condition and packaging.
• You will have 20 days from the time your service is deactivated (turned off at the end of your one month’s notice) to return the router to our offices.
• We will send you a reminder on day 10 if we have not yet received your router.
• If we do not receive your router back from you within the 20-day router-return period, you will be billed and it will become your own.
• Remember to include your name and Webafrica customer code when returning your router.
• No router returns will be accepted after 20 days have elapsed from the time that your account was deactivated.
• All courier costs involved in returning the router are for your own account.
• You will be charged the original retail value of the router.
• When your router becomes your property it will no longer be insured by Webafrica, and we will not accept responsibility for any damage or defaults to the router.
FIBRE INSTALLATION / CONNECTION FEES
• If you cancel within 12 months of activating your Fibre, you will be liable for any installation and/or connection fees that Webafrica subsidised when you ordered.
• Please refer to your original invoice to see how much you were subsidised, and therefore how much you will be billed.
PLACING A CANCELLATION
You can place your notice of cancellation one calendar month before the date of cancellation via one of our friendly agents on whatsapp.
If your service has been suspended due to non-payment you will have 30 days to make payment and restore your service.
If you do not settle your account within 30 days, Webafrica will cancel your service and this will be seen as a standard cancellation and all of the above rules will apply.
If you wish to reactivate your service after cancellation you will be liable for all reconnection fees and administration fees involved.
ROUTER RETURN ADDRESSES
Your router can be returned to the below addresses based on which is closest to you.
Nology Warehouse – Centurion
Unit 4 Louwlardia Business Park
122 Bavaria Rd
Nology Warehouse – Montague Gardens
Unit 2, Garnet Park
6 Drill Ave
Please note: All Webafrica deals and packages are subject to change without notification. These include our terms and conditions as it relates to costs and deal/package structures for all of our service providers.