How our Prepaid payments work:
When signing up for our Vuma Reach Service you chose our prepayment option. This means you will make payment via EasyPay. If you are unfamiliar with EasyPay, fear not, we have all the info you will need.
Should you choose Prepaid, this is the process:
- After you sign up, you will receive a reference number via email and SMS. You will also be able to find your reference number in your Customer Zone. Simply find your service and click “Account Details”.
- You will have the option of going in-store to make payment (see below for participating stores) or you can pay via the EasyPay App using your preloaded debit/credit card.
- We start the installation process and get you Fibre ready!
Once your Fibre is set-up and you want to make payment for your following months’ service, you will use the same reference number (as provided when you ordered). As with your initial order payment, you will once again have two options for payment:
- Via a participating store, you can renew a 28 day non-recurring service. Please have your EasyPay number (the reference number given when you ordered) handy.
- Via the EasyPay App. Use the “Pay a bill” option > “EasyPay Bill” > enter your reference number > enter amount > pay via your loaded debit/credit card.
Participating stores where you can make payment:
Boxer; Pick ‘n Pay; Lewis Store; Woolworths & MassMart Stores (Game, Dion Wired, Makro, Jumbo, Cambridge, Builders Warehouse)
Shoprite; Checkers; uSave; Powertime; Top it up; Spar (selected stores only); PEP; Ackermans; Smartcall; RA Cellular; Inceku Energy Solutions.