How our Prepaid payments work:
If you have signed up for the prepaid payment method on our Vuma Reach service, you will have two options to make payment.
After signing up for Prepaid Vuma Reach:
- After you sign up, you will receive a reference number via email and SMS. Should you decide to use the EasyPay method, you will also be able to find your unique reference number in your Customer Zone. Simply find your service and click “Account Details”.
- You will have the option of paying via our payment gateway, pay.webafrica or using EasyPay.
With our online gateway, you will need to pay via cheque or credit card.
With EasyPay you can either pay in-store (see below for participating stores) or you can pay via the EasyPay App using your preloaded debit/credit card.
- We start the installation process and get you Fibre-ready!
Once your Fibre is set up and you want to make payment for your following months’ service, You will need to make payment either via our online gateway or EasyPay.
How Our Payment Gateway Works
Making payment via pay.webafrica is a quick and easy way to get your 30-day prepaid voucher. We highly recommend this payment method for effortless payment. Simply follow the steps below:
- Go to https://pay.webafrica.co.za/vumatelreach
- Enter your phone number that is registered to your Webafrica account under “Let’s find your service” and click the button “Send”.
- You will now receive an OTP sent via SMS on your mobile phone (same number as entered in first step).
- Once you have received your one-time pin, enter it into the box when prompted and click “Continue”.
- You will then be faced with a few methods to make payment. If you plan to pay with your credit or cheque card, please ensure you have these details on hand.
And there you have it! Quick, easy and efficient so you can ensure you stay connected.
How EasyPay Works
You can make an EasyPay payment through one of the below options:
- Via a participating store, you can renew a 30-day prepaid service. Please have your EasyPay number (the reference number given when you ordered) handy.
- Via the EasyPay App. Use the “Pay a bill” option > “EasyPay Bill” > enter your reference number > enter amount > pay via your loaded debit/credit card.
Participating stores where you can make payments:
Boxer; Pick ‘n Pay; Pep Stores, Lewis Stores; Woolworths & MassMart Stores (Game, Dion Wired, Makro, Jumbo, Cambridge, Builders Warehouse), WalletDoc, Powertime, Investec and stores with Kazang pay points